Air Duct Cleaning
- Studies show our homes have 10 to 100 times higher pollution levels than the outdoors.
- People spend up to 90% of their time indoors.
HVAC systems cool/heat and circulate the indoor air in your home. House dust, the worst offender for causing indoor allergy and asthma symptoms, gets trapped and
collects inside ventilation systems resulting in decreased efficiency of your system (causes more running time) and the highly increased possibility that your system is circulating and adding to the
indoor air pollution in your home.
If left unclean for a long period of time, your ventilation system could be the largest cause of your house dust and allergy problems.
The Benefits of Cleaning the Air Duct:
Cleaning and maintaining your air duct system on a yearly basis can significantly:
- Reduce house dust and microbial contamination
- Reduce headaches, nausea, or burning sensations in the nose, throat, or eyes while at home
- Restore the efficiency of the HVAC system as a whole
- Decrease running time and help reduce energy bills